My name is Lawrence Olsen and I have been a professional photographer for almost 30 years.
I use top of the line Canon gear
with lenses from 17mm to 800mm. Prints and posters of the images can be purchased through the photo labs I work with or you can simply download the image and print it yourself. These are very high resolution images, from 10 to 24 megs each. They can be blown up to poster size without losing quality and detail.
If you are just browsing through the images and see someone you know, let them know about the site, they may appreciate the chance to buy a high definition shot of themselves on their rides.How to Order:
This all sounds kind of involved but it’s pretty easy once you get started. You can always cancel along the way. If you are still having problems just email me and I will help you.If you don’t want to order items over the internet please contact me and I will try to work something out so you can get your pictures. However I am not set up to print images myself, but I will burn the shots to a CD and you can pay me directly.I hope all this helps.Mahalo for stopping by the site, and ride safe out there.
- First make sure the image you want is selected.
- In the upper right hand side of that window there is a small icon “Buy” – click on that.
- A new window will open with several choices for prints, downloads, or specialty items, click on what you want.
- For example: if you choose prints - a new window will open that offers all the different size prints and the cost for each. Enter a quantity next to the size you want.
- In the lower right hand side of the window click on “Add and Go to Cart"
- This new window will list the items you have chosen, the cost for each and the totals.
- In the lower right side of this window you can choose to “Continue Shopping” or “Proceed to Checkout”.
- From the checkout window you will enter all your shipping info and credit card info (Secure server). The final total will include shipping if your order prints (no tax). Then just submit your order.
larry The watermarks are removed at the time of purchase.Copyright:
This entire web site is protected by United States copyright laws. No part of this web site may be used in any manner without the express written approval of the owner. The images that are for sale are for personal use only any commercial use must be authorized by the photographer.
For usage information, contact the owner at: email@example.com.